Friday, September 27, 2013

MIA & Chalkboards

I know a few of you are wondering where I have been lately? I know...I just got my blog up and running and I am slacking already. I've have had a very busy past few weeks with birthday parties, house hunting, and daily life. Not to mention that it I have been having a few love spats with the camera AND computer. 

I promise that I have some really cool projects coming up.



Like this chalkboard in a picture frame by Miss Mustard Seed. I absolutely have loved this chalkboard and frame since I have first laid eyes on it. 


Here's a sneak peek of my picture with a frame before it is painted. 


Do you recognize the bowl?

Since I am not planning on selling the picture, I will go ahead and tell you that I paid $1 for it. So that means if I mess it up completely I am out an entire $1. No biggie! 



Chalkboards are being used in a number of different ways and are easy to incorporate in any decor.


Just look at this lovely chalkboard globe used as wedding decor. Simply Stunning. 


Entire walls are even being painted in chalk paint, especially in kitchens. There is usually only one accent wall that is painted in chalk paint. In this kitchen, the chalkboard wall complements the white cabinets. 


Well, that's all for me tonight folks! My bed is beckoning me! Have a great weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment